Sunday 8 June 2008

Dotties World Challenge #5


This week Juliet has set the challenge on Dotties World and it goes like this;

You can make this as simple or as detailed as you like - the challenge is to make a card featuring one of 'Dottie's World' downloads but I would like you to use both stripes and stitching on your card. The design team have come up with some fabulous examples and Nicola's is to die for it is truely amazing - you have to pop over and have a look. As I have had the house to myself this morning I have been having a play and completed my card for the challenge already, which is amazing for me coz I usually spend hours just trying to decide which fantastic image to use and then hours more deciding what papers I need! but today this one just jumped out at me so I used Tree Dottie (already coloured) from the christmas collection and I added some sparkle to the tree ornaments, tinsel and dotties hair using sakura stardust pens, the papers are by Shabby Princess free digi kit Holiday magic and the faux stitching is with a white sakura glaze pen. I think these pre coloured images are going to be getting a lot of use! what a fab bonus they are.

Well I suppose I had better go and get ready for work now or I will end up being late but I'd much rather be staying at home and playing with Dottie & George! Til next time. Bye. x

7 comments:

  1. That's fantastic Jac! I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, so do I! I really like the off-set matting and layering - and you got it all in there Jac, well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jac you get better and better. This card is pefect! I'm glad to hear the coloured images are prooving to be a success.
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff.
    I just found your blog and love it.
    That's fantastic
    Look forward to reading more.
    I love it!!!! Thank you very much!
    http://www.papercraft-ideas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jac, I love your card! And I managed to use the exact same image as you and I also enhanced the ornaments, how spooky is that!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent! Love it! Colours and layout are brill. Loving the Christmas collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!Love the card, so clean and tidy!
    Welldone!!
    Nicola.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x