Saturday 19 July 2008

Dotties World Challenge #10


Wow I'm back and everyone has been so busy while I was away its taken me an age to catch up with what everyone has been doing but I think I have now done that and managed to do the challenge too! Challenge #10 on Dotties World goes like this Rhinestones...Ribbon and Raised...Raised can be corregated/textured Card,embossed paper,3d card or just foam pads, the choice is yours. Well I went with a bit of a black and white theme so coloured rocking George using pencils and sakura pens, used black & white stripy ribbon, black card and music paper by Raspberry Road Designs New Beginings kit then added some rhinestones that I got today in £land (120 different sized!) the image is raised using silicon glue. TFL


Anyway the narrowboat holiday went really well and I think all 3 of our residents enjoyed it I did but came home absolutely shattered! Then today had to take Ria shopping for bridesmaid shoes managed to get some for £15 from BHS so that was good, cant believe the wedding is in 2 weeks - Ria only has 2 days left at primary school! Its great to be back and lovely to be in my craft room I missed it and all of my blog blog buddies out there in blog land. x

4 comments:

  1. Love the monochrome Jac - this image really suits black and white. Glad you had a good trip and well done for getting the challenge in.
    Juliet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you too Jac, I'm glad we have you back.
    Now, this card has got to go down as one of my all time favourites from you Jac. I love everything about it, best of all though is the placement of those gems, they really do make the card extra special. You get a SAT 5A for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Jac, i love it:-) and well done on crarting such a wondeful card so soon after your holiday.Glad you enjoyed it and now you need a week off to get over it...lol

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the monochrome too Jac - brilliant card x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x