Wednesday 23 July 2008

Papertake weekly challenge



Ok sorry not been around much for a couple of days been a bit busy with one thing or another but did manage to get a couple of cards made for Ria to take to school, the first one is for the Papertake Weekly Challenge Katherinas sketch #7 using Teacher Dottie and papers from Raspberry Road Designs Fun Lovin digi kit image coloured using water colour pencils and sakura pens, ribbon from my stash and sentiment added using dymo and gems from my stash. The second card was using teacher George and paper from Raspberry Road Designs Christmas Surprise digi kit and gold holographic card and the adhesive stones in varying sizes are PM, this one was for the headmaster who was also one of Rias main teachers and he liked the card as George has baggy trousers like he does and I added the smiley face to the board as this is what he puts after marking each piece of work. Am now working on a card for MIL as its her birthday tomorrow and I'm not getting very far at the moment so best I go and get on with it. TFL. x

8 comments:

  1. I love your cards Jac! I'm sure the teachers were really pleased with them.

    I've a little something for you on my blog as well :o) Enjoy your summer hols!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Jac. Love what you have done with the PTW challenge.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are fabby cards Jac, i thinks i feel another purchase coming on after seeing these,thanks for inspiration darl, you're a gem :-)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such cute cards Jac! Dottie and George look fab! I really need to print off some images, I've been neglecting poor Dottie and George these past few weeks!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Jac!! Glad that the headmaster liked the card! It's Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards ,fab image s,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jac these cards are brilliant. I'm glad the HM liked it (I use a smiley face when I mark work too!LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! Thanks for joining us for the sketch challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x