Tuesday 30 September 2008

CJ entry inspired by Spoonful of Sugar challenge


I intend to make a card this week for the challenge over at Spoonfull of Sugar this week which is a great sketch but while I was trying to work on a cj entry this sketch shouted at me and my entry is based around the sketch. I have done the entry digitally and then printed it out onto photographic paper, this is a double lo and I have used the same lo but mirrored it. I must admit I feel quite pleased with the end result. TFL

12 comments:

  1. Wow ! Sooo different indeed!
    Gorgeous colours and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waouh this is wonderful. bises chatdoro

    ReplyDelete
  3. waouh this is wonderful. bises chatdoro

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one Jac. Just checked back on your blogg....have you be in your craft room since we went away....

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, jac this is wonderful and so different too:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! The layout looks great! I love the burst of color! Thanks for joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, Jac this is wonderful
    Thanks for playing
    Hugs, Sonja xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You are so clever Jac! Hope you get your ink and I look forward to seeing your Dottie creation!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is fabulous i love the colour combo. great work
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow how clever are you...brilliant. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooohhhh!! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x