Saturday 18 October 2008

MTTC challenge Doodling


Well this weeks challenge over at MTTC is This week's theme is 'Doodling'. Try adding some freehand drawing to your projects. Maybe something really simple or if you're feeling really brave perhaps try drawing your own image instead of using a rubber stamp! Get your felt tips at the ready and have loads of fun doodling! Now I very nearly didnt do this one as I'm not a great doodler! but I couldn't let it go without at least having a go, I mean if I really dont like the finished item it can always go in the bin huh? so I went ahead and actually I quite like the finished card but still unsure about doodling! Anyway paper is JS victorian christmas cd and the hens are made using quickcutz funky chicken die and coredinations card, inked the edges and the doodling is done in the corners using sakura metallics. TFL

6 comments:

  1. FAB card, the doodling looks brill. Thanks for giving the challenge a go :o) Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i love it Jac doodling and all ...:) I love the QK die very funky them chickens..great card:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fab! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not very good at doodling either! You've done a great job - love the doodling you've done in the corners, they are all so even!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your doodling looks great - thanks for joining us at MTTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your doodling is amazing Jac! I think you've found a new talent here! Gorgeous card!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x