Friday 17 October 2008

Sketch Saturday #20



Another great sketch over at Sketch Saturday and only just completed in time too!The paper and beautiful image were part of a pif and I have been waiting for the right reason to use them and this sketch just shouted out for them, I punched 3 circles in the paper before fixing it to the base of black then added the 3 little metal fans which I purchased a packet of ages ago just because I really liked them! the black oval has also been embossed using the distressed paint CB folder which is sort of bambooish! lol mind you it doesnt really show here! Coloured the image using sakura glaze and metallic pens and some metallic pencils of Rias. Hope you like it. TFL Ria is off to Dartmoor tomorrow with Scouts for a hiking/camping weekend so no doubt she will come home on Sunday cold wet and very tired but she is looking forward to it, it also means that I have a peaceful weekend ahead of me recouping with my back and my craft! (hopefully)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, lovely papers and your image is adorable, thanks for joining us this week
    gill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, all works so well together!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Jac,love the paper and image :)

    hope your back is better soon...(((hugs))))

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x