Thursday 1 January 2009

SCSC & crafty muse in one card


Right I hope you all had a great time last night and have now recovered! I have just managed to squeeze 1 card in today but it does meet 2 challenges. Over at SCSC the challenge is paper piecing and Sammi over at Crafty Muse challenged us to make a card or project for a male. I have used the Rocker George download and paper pieced his top and trousers using papers from a digi kit by Sweet Blossom Designs called Love Me Forever, the background paper is also from this kit. I then added gold peeloff sentiment. Well thats all I have time for tonight and I'm working tomorrow on a 9 - 4.30 (peprwork day) then I have 3 whole days off yippeeeeee! so til then goodnight and thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. oooh... Great card Jac!! I sure love Rocker Georges spotty pants :)
    Thanks for playing! I'm glad you did!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jac, love the image. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card Jac. Happy New Year and thank you for the beautiful card you sent. Will try to drop by more often ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Jac, love the paper piecing on George it looks fantastic thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your paper piecing, great card !

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a fab card Jac and brilliantly paper pieced. Thanks for joining us at SCSC Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jac,loving this cool card:-)

    thanks for joining us at scsc:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x