Tuesday 3 March 2009

CCT challenge #49 Animal Magic


Over at CCT this week the challenge is Animal Magic and they would like to see an animal somewhere on our project. The papers I have used were part of a rak ages ago and I dont know what they are but they are lovely and I have now used them all up :{ I embossed the edge with a CB Button border folder, (think I'm going to like these as much as the other folders, I got them while I was on holiday at mums) the image was part of a rak too and has been in my stash for ages so cut her out using the nestabilities adn the mat too then added the silver tag with some pink ribbon that actually came off the labels of Ria's new clothes that she got on holiday!) TFL x

5 comments:

  1. I love this image of the hippo, very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful PP image! I love "Does my bum look big". She's great. Lovely card. Thanks so much for joining in with Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jac, love the cute hippo, the button border is gorgeous! Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great evening! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Love the buttons border and the label especially! The image is cute too....Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love the hippo - thats are nick name for our daughter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x