Sunday 22 March 2009

PTW challenge Feeling Fruity




Great theme over at PTW this week, something edible on your cards. I remember that I had a bag of wooden fruit that I had bought for £1 several years ago (dunno why just thought it seemed like a good idea at the time!lol) anyway I dug them out and found this lovely apple and remembered I had downloaded a collab kit which included a lovely apple tree paper by Mels Lightbulb Moments so with the addition of some ribbon, gems and a sentiment devised by Ria which reads 'an apple a day keeps age at bay' and then inside it says 'so they say!' my card was created, a collab between my daughter and I!lol TFL

3 comments:

  1. That's a bright and cheerful apple! Love the paper you've chosen too! Great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats fab Jac! The glossy apple looks great! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card... great sentiment!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x