Sunday 5 April 2009

PTW - 1-2-3


So this week the challenge over at PTW is a recipe So included on your card we'd like to see: 1 - circle 2 - ribbons 3 - stamps/images. My background paper is from a scrapbook kit I bought a couple of years ago in the £1 shop, the cs is purple marble effect and again I bought this at a craft show years ago in loads of colours and still have loads left (found it in the bottom of the drawer!lol) so my circle is my scalloped circle cut with Nesties, images are all from the Daisy & Dandelion range and are candyfloss rabbit, sentiment and the tiny embossed heart in the bottom left flower, my 2 ribbons are 2 purple ones making up the flower in the top right. Hope you like it. Now I must go and get ready for work as I'm on the late shift! TFL and bye for now. x

3 comments:

  1. Great card Jac - Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Jac, love that bunny, so cute!!
    Hope you are well!
    Love Becky xx
    P.S Will you be buying the new Charmed Stamps??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Lovely card Jac, I love the cute bunny!

    I'm still trying to refind everyone after my mega mistake! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x