Sunday 3 May 2009

Sketch & Stash Challenge #9


Another lovely open sketch over at Sketch & Stash this week. And I used 2 of my newest acquisitions, the 'delectable' Irresitable Annie, who is available from Charmed Cards & Crafts (and did you know she has her own blog too!), coloured with wc pencils and whispers pens (heat embossed first) stamped on shape cut with new nesties, sentiment is Daisy & Dandelion range, papers are Raspberry Road Designs Digi kit Rose Manor, cs is coredinations and flowers and gems from my stash. Annie is lovely to work with, so glad I got the whole set! lol TFL

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the colours and Annie is lovely - I can see her junping into my shopping basket lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You beat me to it Jac! This is so sweet, I love how you have put this card together. Gorgeous papers too.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Jac, isn't Annie lovely? She looks perfect with these papers.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jac, I'm loving your cards with your new stamps!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jac and fab new stamp.
    Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jac, all your cards with Annie are gorgeous!!!Look forward to seeing many more!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x