Wednesday 10 June 2009

Friday Sketchers #55


Its been a while since I managed take part in a Friday Sketchers Challenge but I managed it this week! I have used papermania paper, daisy e-z rub ons from Royal & Langnickle (had 'em in my stash forever!) coredinations cs, nestabilities, little bee buttons from my stash, the sentiment is a papermania one and the image is Pretty Dottie from the Front to Back collection over at Charmed Cards & Crafts coloured with wc pencils (but no water added)TFL I'm now off to bed as I seem to have lost an hour somewhere so if anyone finds it please make good use of it!lol

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Love the image and the papers you've used. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card...and precious image...thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers...Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jac, I love the daisies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x