Thursday 7 January 2010

Anya Ink : Black & White + 1 and Sketch Saturday #84


As I'm a bit behind with my challenges this week I have doubled up again on this one. Its for the Anya Ink challenge which is black & white + 1 which I have done as pink and it is based on the sketch over at Sketch Saturday. The Miss Anya stamped image is one that I received as part of some blog candy and its the last one, I really must get this set! she is coloured with copics and a touch of sakura stardust for her boots, papers are Dovecraft A Hint of Pink and the wooden flowers are from my local craft shop. I'm actually not too sure about this card but Ria loves it!lol


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love the DP you have used. Works so well with the image and the colour combo you used. Wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Jac, great colouring and those papers are fab! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Anya Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh... lovely!!! Great paper - I love that set too.... mm.. I'll add it to the list but I will not be buying stamps for a while (had my spending spree. lol!)
    Did you get the rain, snow, shine Anya set??

    ReplyDelete
  4. This works so well. And the little hints of pink make this card stunning. Thanks for playing along at Anya Ink.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x