Monday 12 April 2010

PaperTake Weekly Sketch #38


I used the sketch from PaperTake Weekly this week to make another digi lo. The papers are from a digi collab kit by Vicki aka A Work In Progress & Sara aka Sweet Blossom Designs and also from Primary Grunge by Vicki. The shell elements I made myself! (took me all night yesterday! I'm sure it will get quicker with practice!lol The picture I took yesterday over on the Isle of Sheppy and although it was a sunny day it was very windy and VERY cold with the wind coming in off the sea but it was worth it I'm quite happy with the photos I took and hope to do some more lo's with them in the future. TFL Been craft shopping again today and got a few more new bits and tomorrow we are back over to Sheppy for some dog walking and a picnic so hopefully more photo opportunities.

1 comment:

  1. Great layout - love the photo . I love the sea and even better when its crashing against rocks etc. Its so powerful.
    Love the colours and the shells
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x