Sunday 25 April 2010

PTW Sketch #39 ; Anya Ink #2 pink & sparkly & SFOS #100 Happy Birthday


This card is for the Papertake Weekly challenge which is a sketch, Spoon Full Of Sugar which is Happy Birthday and Anya Ink which is Pink & Sparkly. This took me a while because I knew what image I wanted (coloured with copics & sakura stardust) and I knew I wanted to use the pink sparkly patterned paper (DCWV glitter stack) but then I spent ages trying to find other suitable papers and elements but I got there in the end. The gingham paper is from the internet the cs is coredinations which I have then embossed with a paisly pattern, the ribbon and flowers are from my stash and the leaves have been cut from some green corrugated paper that I have had for years I also went round the edge of the sentiment with glitz it glitter glue for even more sparkle. TFL

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Anya looks great and your coloring is wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Miss Anya is so beautiful. Thank you for playing with us.

    Claudia
    Anya Ink-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x