Monday 31 May 2010

MTTC #93 Vivid greetings cards & PTW sketch 41


Been busy catching up on housework today but sat down tonight and made a card for 2 challenges.



My Time To Craft #93 Vivid Greetings Cards, the papers are from a digi collection by A Work In Progress called Bright Eyes and they are more vivid irl! The image is from the Daisy & Dandelion range, ribbon is American Crafts, the star tag I have had for ages and I think is papermania.



PaperTake Weekly Sketch 41 - I followed this weeks great sketch.



Well thats all for tonight, got ironing waiting for me tomorrow but I also intend on fitting in some premium crafting time too! TFL. X

3 comments:

  1. what a cute little cat.. i love it.great take on the sketch
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jac - love the papers and the cat is sooo cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aawww cute card - thanks for joning in MTTC challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x