Saturday 3 July 2010

Crafty Sentiments #24 Birthday Theme & Spoon Full Of Sugar #110 Animal Crackers


Well I made this card this morning for 2 challenges and it was a bit of challenge for me too as I dont very often do shaped cards but I had some freebies this month with PaperCraft Inspirations so thought I'd try and put them to good use!

Crafty Sentiments #24 Birthday Themed ~ well its certainly birthday themed and although you dont have to at the moment I have used a Crafty Sentiments image which was a freebie digi called Sammy Snail (this is the 3rd time I've used this image and each time I have differed its use slightly which just goes to show how versatile digi images can be) the shell is cut from some coredinations cs using my nesties then a peeloff sentiment added, other papers are from my scraps drawer.

Spoon Full Of Sugar #110 Animal Crackers ~ my animal is the cute Sammy Snail from Crafty Sentiments.

TFL hopefully be back later after we've been to town.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent use of Sammy!! Thanks for sharing at crafty Sentiments this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x