Monday 19 July 2010

Dotties World ~ That Summer Feeling with a Prize


Ok I have missed the last couple of Dotties World challenges due to work commitments so I knew I had to take part in this weeks although my card doesnt look particularly summery, summer is definately a good season to be fishing! (thats my excuse anyway) I have made an easel card (only me 2nd attempt) and I wanted to use a circle so make it a bit more different (for me anyway!) as this was also part of the challenge. I have used the image of George fishing from the Sporty George collection, George always manages to make me smile. I have coloured him with copics and sakura then added some diamond glaze to his hat and waders for extra effect, paper is papermania from my scraps drawer and I've added a button, peeloff lettering and a border cut using Tonic Studios punch. Now as I mentioned in the title there is a prize this week for taking part but to find out more you need to pop over to Dotties World and get the low down.

Normal service should be resumed shortly just been a bit busy getting some DT pieces sorted, really doesnt pay me to go away for a few days always so much to catch up on after! Thanks for stopping by. x

6 comments:

  1. Hi! This one certainly made me smile hun! I just love cheeky George's smiley face. i forget how great these images are. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jac - love the little fish embellie
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one Jac! Great George image :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one Jac and I love how you have used the fish as a stopper! Smashing card, just fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a super cute card Jac! I like how you've used the circle shape instead of the usual square for your easel card. It's great to have you back darlin! Thank you for playing along with the DW challenge, good luck with the prize draw, the winner will be announced tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hee hee i love this card ! good luck in the draw and thanks for joining in on Dotties world this week x
    lov
    maddy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x