Sunday 4 July 2010

PaperTake Weekly - In Stitches & Crafty Sentiments #25


When I was checking out Crafty Sentiments this morning for the new challenge they have a new free digi image available and it is just so cute that I had to make a card using Flopsy who you can grab here.

Papertake Weekly ~ In Stitches ~ my paper is where my stitches can be found, printed I'm afraid, was going to get the machine out til I realised I had this paper! Papers are Doodlebug Design Inc Sunny Doodles, Patch of Posies and Bloomin Stripes and they came free with ScrapBook Magazine a couple of years ago now I think!

Crafty Sentiments #25 A Sketch ~ Used the Flopsy image and couldnt decide what colour he should be so opted for a white bunny enjoying raspberry and chocolate icecream, the sentiment is from TGF Roll Call collection and the flower is from my stash.

TFL

5 comments:

  1. Jac its absolutely gorgeous! Love that background paper, a really SWEET card.
    Thanks for joining us again at Crafty Sentiments.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jac Fab card and thanks for using Flopsy he is just adorable.

    Hugs
    Suzette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so sweet! LOVE it!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evening Jac,awwww this is such a cutie and your papers are just so so pretty:)

    hope you and yours are all keeping well:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, what a gorgeous acrd Jac, love the summery colours!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x