Saturday 16 October 2010

A bit of a last minute card

I had this card planned in my head for a few days but just hadnt had the time to actually put it together til today!  I have used a dressy Anya coloured with copics and sakura stardust, my tag has been covered with some mulberry paper and the edges inked as are the edges of the card.  The paper is from papermania the leaves are a punch and I dabbed some ink over them, flowers, button and silver thread are all from my stash and the friendship quote is from K&Co proverbs to go.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Anyone for Anya ~ colour challenge, white, purple and silver/grey. 
Stamptacular Sunday Callenge #80 ~ BFF (Buttons, flowers & friend(ship)
Sentimental Sundays #24 ~ Tag It

TFL

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous purple card! like the greeting farm stamp! nicely done! thanks for joining us at stamptacular this week! also i'm giving away a blog candy hop over to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mighty cute! Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Such a great sentiment and I love this image!
    Thanks for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday this week! Good Luck on our BFF challenge!
    Hugs
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awesome card. I love your image and how you colored her so beautifully. Such a perfect card for our BFF Challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. O so pretty! love the soft pastel background against the vibrancy of your sweet Anya! Thanks for joining us this week at SSC for our BFF challenge.
    hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x