Thursday 7 October 2010

A Sympathy Card

This is one of the difficult cards to make, a sympathy card, never quite sure what is best so for this one I have kept it clean and simple and let the embossing folder take centre stage.  The cs is coredinations and then I just added teh little gold sentiment.  I really like this folder and dont use it enough, it looks nice embossed or debossed, I went for embossed this time even though I spent about 5 mins turning it over and over trying to decide which effect I liked best, this side won today! just mounted it onto a glossy cream card blank.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
Paper Sundaes #38 ~ Something from your stash (my cs and sentiment have both been in my stash for quite sometime now)

TFL

5 comments:

  1. I agree - the folder is great and sometimes less is definitely more
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Simple and elegant! Great idea for Sympathy card!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is plain but very effective..love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week and using something from your stash.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this, very elegant and classy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x