Saturday 18 December 2010

Another one done

Well this one would have been finished ages ago if I hadnt decided to have stitching on it and then my sewing machine decided it didnt want to play and after about half an hour of trying to get it sorted to no avail I had to start again but without the stitching!  The image and papers are from the Joanna Sheen Vintage Christmas cd and I added some christmas printed vellum paper too which has lots of words on it to do with Christmas.  Everything else is from my stash.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
The Crazy Challenge  #45 ~ use at least 3 DPs
The ABC challenge ~ J is for jewels or gems
TLF

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic use of the papers and such a great layout.
    Beautiful card.
    Thanks for join us this week at the Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. The papers you used are great! Thanks for playing the ABC Jewels challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is adorable and so beautiful too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x