Saturday 18 December 2010

Sentimental Sundays #33 ~ Let It Snow

Well I am still trying to get enough cards made in time, thankfully I think I've posted all the ones that needed posting so it is only hand delivering now but still have quite a few to make! So here is another one and this time I have made it to fit with the Let It Snow theme over at Sentimental Sundays.  Paper is papermania, image is a precoloured one from the Charmed Christmas collection from Charmed Cards and Crafts, then I added a couple of snowflake brads and some peeloff lettering.


I would also like to enter this card into the following challenge:
2 sisters #18 ~ Christmas
TFL

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jac!
    What a cute card, haven't seen many of the Charmed downloads for a while, been out of the loop a bit he he!!
    So great to visit you again, hoping to be blogging more often now!
    I hope you and your family have a fantastic Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jac!
    I'm so glad you could join our snow plus sentiment challenge at SS this week. Your card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lol Jac this s a funky little Robin.
    Love the slim design
    Lisa;)
    ps i have candy to celebrate my blogaversary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x