Thursday 9 December 2010

Tuesday Throwdown #28 ~ C&S

The challenge this week over at Tuesday Throwdown is Clean & Simple, exactly what I need to do to get some more christmas cards made! lol  So I have used some digi paper which I think is by Raspberry Road Designs (not sure though as it was in my scraps drawers, the image is the Wonderful George all dressed up as a toy soldier from the Charmed Cards & Crafts digi collection of a Bumper Christmas.  In order to be speedy I used a pre coloured image and then added some glitter to his hat, fastenings and eppaulettes (dont know if I've spelt it right but I mean the shoulder thingys! lol) finshed off with a chipboard tag peeloff sentiment and gold star brad.  There are more of this style card to come! ~ well time is running out (rapidly!)



I would also like to enter this card in the following challenge:
Creative Card Crew ~ Anything Goes
TFL

2 comments:

  1. LOve that soldier image
    Lisa ;0

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! We hope to see you again next week!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x