Thursday 6 January 2011

digi layout for challenge at Scrap That Idea forum

Wow I have just completed a digi lo for the Scrap that Idea forum and the challenge was a recipe but boy were there lots of ingredients and I have to say I did struggle to put this one together but hey thats the whole point of challenges isnt it!  Anyway I think I inlcluded everything I needed to.  The main kit I used is by A Work In Progress (aka Vicki) and is her kit Citrus Brights and then I added elements from some of Vickis other kits and also some elements from kits by Staceys Scraps both of these uber talented ladies are part of the awesome group of designers that make up Scrap That Idea.  Ria isnt impressed with it but then she wishes I wouldnt keep scrapping pics of her!  But hey scrapping our memories is the whole point!  lol (she doesnt mind really just being a teenager!lol)


I had fun with this one as I was using my new Wacom Bamboo Fun Tablet so it probably took me longer than usual the pen is really sensitive and its taking a bit of getting used to but I really like it. 

TFL

1 comment:

  1. oh this is fab Jac - i love the colours and design
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x