Saturday 12 March 2011

Pear Tree Designs # 39 Sketch with a twist

The challenge for this week over at Pear Tree Designs is a sketch with a twist and the twist is include gems, I loved the sketch but when I set too I found it harder than I first envisaged but I got there!  Papers are Papermania, ribbon has been in my stash for ages as have the buttons, the image is the gorgeous Taski available at Crafty Sentiments I have coloured her with copics and then used sakura stardust pens for her belt, wings and bow but it doesnt really show in the pic but when I used the flash it got a bit glary.  Used papermania build a brad kits and stamped a swirl then went over it with stardust pen for a bit more glitz and then finally added the pearls which I hope count as gems.


I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew ~ No Flowers (harder than it sounded!)
PaperTake Weekly ~ Lemon Zingy
Crafty Catz Challenge # 73 ~ COlour Combo Yellow & Green
TFL

8 comments:

  1. Hi jac - great take on the sketch and love the spring colours
    Lisa ;)
    ps you could also enter the spring challenges at By the cute and girly and Ladybug crafts ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image, thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week for our sketch with a twist challenge, love your interpretation!

    Good Luck

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jac
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz on this week's challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the image & spring colours! Good interpretation of the sketch too. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card and image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Hugs Suzie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card - I love all of the little embellishments and that image is soo cute!

    Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs in our 'Sketch with a Twist' challenge - good luck.

    Lou Mac. xo

    P.S I love your blog theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Taski card Jac, love the colour combo and layout! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x