Tuesday 18 October 2011

Crafty Sentiments ~ Snowmen

Well here we are its Tuesday again so its time for a new challenge with Crafty Sentiments and this week we'd like to see your 'snowmen'  Do you remember the other day I told you about a super cute digi image called 'Let It Snow' that was available over at  Crafty Sentiments Designs ? Well I just had to use him for my card this week!  I coloured the image with copics and then added some glamour dust to his hat and scarf and then got my flowersoft out for the snow.  My papers are Papermania (couple of years old now at least!) and for the cs background I stamped with green pigment ink and embossed with silver pearl powder and did the same with the sentiment which is stamped onto a cut out using the Crafty Cutters Vintage Lable die (available at Crafty Sentiments Designs) then added some christmassy ribbon.   Dont forget to check out the Crafty Sentiments blog and see what the rest of the DT have been up to this week with their 'snowmen' you wont be disappointed.
 
and I couldn't resist showing you a close up of his cute face
and the sparkle in his hat!


Well thats what I've been up to now its over to you, lets see your snowmen!

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
2 Sisters ~ Sketch (and the aded extra of Halloween)
SCSC #156 ~ White + 1 other colour
Crazy 4 Challenges #109 ~ Heat embossing and upcoming holiday
TFL

8 comments:

  1. Fabby card jac love it all sparkly! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Jac its amazing what a great card, I love all the sparkle he has its ace, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it hun, fab choice of colour!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute - love the colour combo and the gorgeous sparkle
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww what a cutie, love the colours on your card and yes the glitter and snow is just so fun, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just adorable, his face just makes me laugh.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x