Friday 18 November 2011

A bright thank you

I just love this paper pack its by Raspberry Road Designs and is called 'Annies Room' it was a freebie a couple of years ago when I first started collecting digi scrapbook kits.  I love its versatility as it works for most things and most seasons.  I have frequently used it in the past for christmas cards and no doubt I will again this year!  But for now I have made a thank you card with it and an image that came free a while ago with the Creativity magazine and this is the first time I have inked it up.  I have added the image to the card on foam pads for some added dimension.  The beaded dragonfly and flowers are from my stash and I used some pink peeloff letters for the sentiment.  I think I like this even though it is quite busy for me! lol it is certainly bright!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Stamptacular Sunday #138 ~ punch it, my leaves and triangles are punches and I've used my nesties for the circlesTuesday Throwdown #75 ~ Lots of circles ~ scalloped circle, plain circle and spots on the paper
Mad for Markers ~ Anything Goes ~ I have used copics W3,5,7 RV21, 23 Y08 & YG95
TFL

7 comments:

  1. So adorable. That is some cool paper and even better when it's free, lol.
    Tons of hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful, such pretty papers to use to make a patchwork, thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable. Love that image and the papers you used. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular.
    carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo cute!! Love the papers. Thanks for playing in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this time. Hope to see you for the next challenge, too.
    NanaConnie TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! And the image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at stamptacular sunday and I wish you luck on the challenge. Hope we see you soon again at stamptacular.

    Hugs,
    Heleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes Challenge. Make sure you vote for your project this Saturday (Oz time) at our challenge blog. Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x