Saturday 12 November 2011

Christmas card time is upon us!

Thought I'd better get cracking with my Christmas cards as I always seem to be doing them right up to the very last minute!  So for this card I have used the adorable digi stamp Herbie the Bear which is available over at Crafty Sentiments Designs  I have coloured him using copics and then a touch of sakura stardust for sparkle.  Have used corrugated kraft card, red cs and white cs which I also embossed with snowflakes, added some snowflake brads and some red flowers to which I added some stickles.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
OSAAT #87 ~ Use a digi
PaperTake Weekly ~ First Christmas  (christmas card or card for a first christmas)
Digital Tuesday #136 ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #143 ~ Kraft/brown, white/cream + 1 other (mine is red)
Crafty Catz #108 ~ Use a digi image
TFL

4 comments:

  1. awww what a cutie .. love the corrugated card and cute snowflakes
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Jaq, love the cute teddy bear and the red flower shape :)

    Many thanks for joining in with our Use a Digi challenge over at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a cute image!
    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp!
    Sparkly Moo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello...thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ this week, super card x carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x