Tuesday 8 November 2011

Crafty Sentiments - New Baby

Tuesday means Crafty Sentiments Design challenge day and this week Axa is our host and her challenge is 'New Baby'  I took this opportunity to have a go at a telescopic card which I saw over at SCS and I have to say this was fun to make.  My papers are some digi ones I had stored on my pc but I'm not actually sure where they are from or who made them I have had them for so long and not used them before (I do know they were freebies!)  For my image I chose the adorable Luke and coloured him with copics I teamed him up with a sentiment from the Lucy and Tiddles set Both these sets are available at Crafty Sentiments Designs along with Lucy and Rattle. Then I added a button, brads, some ribbon and funky fibre.


Telescopic card closed



Telescopic card open

Well thats what I have done, go check out the amazing work that the rest of the DT have made, your wont be disappointed and then join us for the challenge we'd love to see your gorgeous creations.

Oh and don't forget the special promotion going on at Crafty Sentiments Designs for a limited time only when you buy a Crafty Cutters border die you get a free stamp.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz #107 ~ Anything Goes 
One Stop Craft Challenge #156 ~ 3's 3 scalloped circles, 3 plain circles
Allsorts #128 ~ Anything but a square
2 Sisters #64 ~ Ribbon
TFL

13 comments:

  1. WOW this is brilliant what a great idea for a card, Love it, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so different and lovely very clever
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card,thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, love the design

    Caz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jac, this is stunning, I love this style of card, never done this one before xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what a fab design..not seen the telescopic cards before .
    So cute!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card i love the design. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, what a brilliant idea.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing idea, I love that design (might have to CASE it!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creations
    I love the images and colours
    Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet babyboy card. Love the design
    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week for my anything but a square challenge. Good luck in the draw and I hope to see you again!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh My Word this is one very pretty creation, I just love colour theme, fabulous image too its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Anything goes Challenge I hope you can join us again next week


    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x