Sunday 20 November 2011

Mr Snowman

Yay! another Christmas card done, I've had a great weekend crafting!  Thats the way I like it, I'm sure there are plenty of other things I should have been doing but they will all still be there tomorrow! lol  This time I have used 'Primrose and the Snowman' which is available at Crafty Sentiments Designs coloured with my copics and some stardust and glitter added to the image and the leaves.  Papers again I'm not sure about and gold cs and the flower is from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
Creative Inspirations #138 ~ Sketch
TFL

2 comments:

  1. Lovely christmas card Jac, love the colours and the pretty papers.

    Hugs
    Suzette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x