Monday 7 November 2011

Orange & Black

Now I dont often use orange in my card making but Orange & Black was the colour combo thrown down for the challenge this fortnight over at Mad for Markers and as Halloween has passed I really had to stop and think about how I was going to get my orange in!  Well it happened in the form of Jade from TGF this has to be one of my all time favourite stamps, so that was the easy part I used W 7, 5, 3 1, C 7, 5 black, YR 68, R 00, 11.  Now to find orange papers so I hunted through my 6x6 papermania pads that I bought when I was starting out and found both papers so I stitched the panels to some paler orange cs which I also used for the Vintage Label die and the fancy hearts border, both by Crafty Cutters available at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  The sentiment stamp is also TGF then I added some punched leaves, flower, button and fastenator.


I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
Totally Papercrafts #91 ~ Stitch It
Quirky Crafts #23 ~ Attitude
TFL

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jac, lovely image. Thanks for joining us at totally papercrafts. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love the colour combo and the border punch
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Jac!
    This is awesome! I hope I get to play in the orange and black challenge.
    Gr8 job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The darkness of this card and the mini punk rocker are great for Attitude over at Quirky Crafts, well done and thanks for entering.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hair! Thank you so much for joining in with our attitude challenge at Quirky Crafts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jac this is fabulous! What a "quirky" card you have created. Thank you so much for joining us again at Mad for Markers.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wicked card, love it! Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's this challenge, new one starts Sunday Evening!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x