Saturday 19 November 2011

Playing around

Ok I've been playing around with coke cans today!  Now I have already tried cutting them with my nesties and that was successful and then I used alcohol inks to colour the cut piece and I liked the effect so today I was wondering what else I could cut with them and quik cutz dies work too and after doing that I embossed the cuts outs and was pleased with the results (you'll have to stop by on Tuesday to see the results of that!) so I had another go at embossing and here is the end result.  A quick, simple and I think effective card, hope you like it.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers #56 ~ Recycle
Crafts and Me #61 ~ 'Simples'
TFL

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, wow stunning, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Beautiful! Thank you for playing at Crafty Cardmakers!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great idea. A lovely design & a beautifully embossed panel. Thanx for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn it, I intended to emboss my coke cans and forgot! Fabulous project and it's so effective.

    Thanks for joining in with our recycling challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x