Wednesday 2 November 2011

TGF Heart Journal ~ week 15 ~ Stickers

When I saw the theme for this weeks heArt journal I thought it might be fun to make my own stickers as I had just come across some white glossy sticker paper that Ria had several years ago which came with a pc program for making your own stickers.  Well I didnt bother trying to find the program but made my stickers using TGF image, sizzix dies and a Marianne Creatable die, I coloured all my stickers using copics which was strange as it is glossy paper so didnt colour in quite the same way as I'm used to! Finished off by adding a couple of sparkly butterflies and some (very old) rubbon texts.  It was a fun page to do.


I would like to enter this into the following challenge:
PaperTake Weekly ~ Anything Goes (+ bling ~ my butterflies)

Thanks for joining us on our journal journey, we hope you are enjoying the ride. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x