Wednesday 9 November 2011

TGF Heart Journal ~ week 16 ~ heart 2 heart

For this weeks theme over at TGF for the heART Journal it is Heart 2 Heart so they want to see lots of hearts and maybe also have a little herat 2 weart with yourself!  Well I'm not a great one for lots of journalling I never really think I've got anything interesting to say!  Anyway I knew that I wanted to shape my page this week so I called on Ria's skills as my heart shapes were not looking heart shaped! then for my extra hearts I added some playing cards which got me thinking a bit more and led to the small amount of journalling that I have acheived which I did in white gel pen.  I am actually pleased with the way it turned out.


Once again thanks for joining us on our journal journey. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x