Friday 9 March 2012

Annabel Shepherd

My card for tonight uses the adorable image from Crafty Sentiments Designs called Annabel Shepherd. I really do love working with these stamps they are a real joy.  I have coloured her using copics and inked the edges then matted her onto some pale yellow glitter card which I distressed the edges of.  My papers are papermania Blueberry Hill, flowers cut using cricut and more inking.  I also used a Crafty Cutters border die and Spring Sentiment both of which are available from Crafty Sentiments Designs and I finished off with some pink gems and pearls.  I tried for a shabby chic look and feel to this card but not sure I really achevied it (its not one of my strong styles but felt the image asked for it!)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:Sunday Sketch & Stamp #96
PaperTake Weekly ~ Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #88 ~ New Life
Stampin' for the Weekend ~ Shabby chic/photo inspiration
TFL

8 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Jac,coloured perfectly.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she's lovely! Thanks for playing along at Sunday Sketch & Stamp!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet!! Such a lovely image and beautifully coloured. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swwet little shepard girl. thanks for being inspired by our photo and playing along with us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jac, I love that image she is really lovely, the papers and those flowers look super.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and she's so cute!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and good luck!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one.. she is so adorable!!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card. I like the touches of pearls in the corners. Thanks for joining us in the Tuesday Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x