Tuesday 14 August 2012

Sketch time with Crafty Sentiments

Hi there well here we are its Tuesday so that means it's Crafty Sentiments Challenge day!  Did you hop along with us, aren't those new stamps just so adorable?  Anyway this week we have a sketch for you to follow.  For my card I have used Tobey 'back to school' which is available in the Crafty Sentiments Design Store, I have coloured with copics and fussy cut, my papers are First Edition 'Hideaway' and some cs from my stash, I added some organza ribbon, brads and a bookworm brad that I have had for a couple of years and never found the right time to use one of them! lol.  The sentiment is a stamp which was a freebie from a magazine and I have stamped it on to a vintage lable die cut the die is a Crafty Cutters and is available at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Store. (we have some new ones too so do check them out!)




















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz #145 ~ Anything Goes
Fussy & Fancy Friday #69 ~ Orange, Lime & Citrus
Sentimental Sundays #115 ~ C & S 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join in with this weeks sketch challenge over at Crafty Sentiments, we look forward to visiting you.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jac..love little Tobey, he is so cute.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Jac, love the papers and great layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Jac and need to get that little cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh he is cute .. and i just love the colours in your card
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jac this is fabulous I love how you have coloured that cute image, the papers and design look ACE.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Jac, love your colours and such perfect fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card and thanks for joining CC this week hope to see you back again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet back to school card. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x