Saturday 24 November 2012

Santa's Delivery

Thought I'd pop on quickly with another Christmas card, I think I'll be making quite a few in the weeks to come!  Anyway this card uses an adorable Santa stamp called Santa's Delivery and it is available over at Crafty Sentiments Designs I have used my copics to colour and then I kinda went a bit mad with the texture by glazing the snow round the chimney, glittering Santa's fluffy bits of his outfit and adding polar white flower soft to his beard and moustache.  Papers are from Bearly Mine Designs (I love these papers!) and I finished off with some brown cs and white snowflake brads.

Now just before I share the pics with you I have some other news to tell you.  Now as you are probably aware Crafty Sentiments Designs has a wonderful inspiration blog which you can find here and its a fab place to visit as its filled with wonderful inspiration that the DT put together using all the wonderful products that are available at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  Now the exciting news I have to share with you is that If you pop over and become a follower and leave us a comment now and again once we reach 130 followers there will be a mystery package to one lucky follower.  How fantastic is that!

Right back to my card!















and a close up of the image with all his texture!



















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Digital Tuesday #187 ~ Blue, Kraft & white Christmas
Divas By Design #62 ~ 2 or more patterned papers
Stampin for the Weekend #22 ~ Use some texture
Totally Gorjuss #159 ~ Don't Be Square
Allsorts #182  ~ Bring On the Bling

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the Crafty Sentiments Inspirational Blog for some wonderful inspiration.  xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...such a lovely image and colouring.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous Jac, I love the colors you used, so creative. sorry haven't been around much lately, but been very busy and trying to catch up a bit now. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jac, oooh such a great image and a fab card. Your colour choices are just wonderful too.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, love all the texture on the cute Santa image. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Bring On The Bling challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jac

    Great card - love the Santa and especially his beard!

    Thank you for joining us over at Totally Gorjuss and I wish you the very best of luck.

    I hope you will be able to join in the fun with us on the next challenge.

    Have a great weekend.

    Toodle pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x