Sunday 30 December 2012

A Winter Birthday

Been having a little play with a gorgeous freebie from the wonderful Krista at Saturated Canary.  She generously gave this image away during her 12 days of Christmas.  Its the first time I've used a Saturated Canary image despite seeing all that lovliness all over blogland!  I have coloured her with Copics and just a tiny bit of stardust, added a pink heart gem to her scarf.  Background paper is Bearly Mine Designs, the cs has been embossed, mittens are a sizzix sizzlit die and I added ribbon, ribbon slider, brad, gems, flower and gem spray from my stash.  This is busier than my cards of late but love how it turned out.


















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Bearly Mine Designs #66 ~ Winter Birthdays
Saturated Canary Challenge #33 ~ Photo Inspiration
Sunday Sketch & Stamp #137 ~ Free Choice #107
TFL

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,love the image....great layout.Hope your Christmas was good Jac...All the best for the New Year.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab...I love all the wee details you have added!
    Thanks for sharing it with us over at Saturated Canary Challenges! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x