Tuesday 18 December 2012

All that glitters over at Crafty Sentiments

Good morning, time for a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments and this week we are looking to see your 'GLITTER', a nice easy one which is running for 2 weeks, so plenty of time to join in.  The DT sure had fun with this one you really wont be disappointed when you pop over to check them out.  For my card I have used the adorable 'Jasmin Winter Skates', which is available at Crafty Sentiments Designs, coloured of course with my copics and plenty of sakura startdust pen added.  My tree and fence have been cut with the Cricut (I just got a new cartridge Bloom!) and the background paper is from Bearly Mine Designs.  I then went along the fence and over the tree with my snow glitter writer pen for lots of icy sparkle which is really hard to get a good picture of! but irl it really does sparkle!















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Quirky Crafts #26 ~ Last minute Christmas
Stamptacular Sunday #194 ~ Christmas Time
TFL

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jac, thank you so much for taking time out to visit me and leave such a lovely comment. I am so loving this beauty the image is a delight to see so is the design and colours an awesome card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the scene you have created.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute scene! Thank you so much for joining in with our last minute Christmas challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog. Have a very Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable card...she's a cutie. Your coloring is amazing! Thank you for playing at Stamptacular Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x