Monday 3 December 2012

Anything Goes with A&T Digital Designs

Well the challenge this fortnight over at A&T Digital Designs is the last one of the year as we know how busy everyone is getting in the run up to Christmas, it is also my last post for A&T Digital Designs and Emerald Faeries sadly :-(  I seem to be so busy myself that I didn't feel I could continue to give 100 o/o commitment, maybe in the future they might have me back again :-)  So this challenge is a sure favourite with everyone its 'ANYTHING GOES'  and for my card I chose the cute Willie & Mia which is available at the A&T Digital Designs Shop, coloured with copics, papers are MME (I think) glittered from a couple of years ago then I added a felt poinsettia, small red brad and vellum sticker sentiment.  Thanks to A&T Digital Designs and Emerald Faeries for having me on their team, I have had a wonderful time.













I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations #191 ~ Traditional Christmas colours
Totally Gorjuss #160 ~ Anything Goes with glitter
Fussy And Fancy #77 ~ I love Christmas
OSAAT #142 ~ Anything Goes
TFL

5 comments:

  1. ooh so cute and i love the stripey DP
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jac,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Love the way you have colored it!

    Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW!! What a beautiful card with these fun images!! Perfect colors for Christmas! Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Fussy and Fancy Fridays ! Hope you will join us again!! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really stunning card. Such a cute image. Love the glitter. Thanks for joining in the fun at TG this week, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x