Sunday 23 December 2012

C&S Christms

Just thought I'd share this C&S Christmas card I made, I was looking for quick but I still wanted something that stood out.  Remembered some Coredinations whitewash cs that I have (only a few pieces left now) and dragged out my embossing folders and opted for the baubles one.  Mounted the panel onto some black cs then on to a pearlescent card blank and hey presto a nice and quick but I think effective card.  Just trying to see if the remaining pieces of whitewash are suitable colours as still need a couple more cards! lol



















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Divas By Design #66 ~ Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations #194 ~ Anything Goes
Allsorts #186/7 ~ Its as plain as Black & White
TFL

3 comments:

  1. it's really lovely in its simpleness. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant card Jac.

    Thanks so much sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    Wishing you a happy and crafty New Year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really effective card I love white wash and will definitely be looking at something like this next year :)

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts this Christmas

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x