Saturday 1 December 2012

Hatter's Hope Bling Challenge reminder

Good morning!  Well actually I'm quite probably still in bed and my blogging friends in Australia are probably sitting down to tea and today over at Hatter's Hope whilst enjoying tea its reminder time about the fab new challenge going on which is 'Bling' so please be sure to pop over (with a cuppa!) and find out all about it and have a look at some more fabulous inspiration while you are there.

For my card I used the pretty 'Poppy with a gift', she is available to buy over at the Mad For Markers Online Store, and as its a bling challenge I coloured her with copics and then added some sakura stardust to her shoes, bow on the present, cany canes in her hair and some to her hair too.  I used to love using spray glitter in my hair when I was off to a party so I thought Poppy might like some too!  Papers are MME (glittered) and coredinations cs, some shiny and some whitewashed.  The whitewashed pieces have been cut and embossed then sanded finished off card with some ribbon and 3 pink gems.  So you've still got plenty of time to enter and don't forget you don't have to use a Hatter's Hope image but if you do you will be in with a chance of winning a prize.


















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Digital Tuesday #188 ~ Girly
Divas By Design #63 ~ Glitter & Sparkle
Crafts and Me #112 ~ Ribbon or trim
TFL

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, really love your image, and colours. Great take on the sketch.
    Thanks for joining us at Friday sketch challenge.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the colours you've used. Thanks for playing along with us over at the Friday Sketch Challenge. Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and lovely colours!! Thanks for joining in at Friday Sketch Challenge. Good Luck!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x