Saturday 29 December 2012

Hatter's Hope Challenge Reminder

Did you know that the challenge for this fortnight over at Hatter's Hope is 'Sparkle'? Now how easy is that?  We all love a bit of sparkle in our lives.  For my card I have used The Silk Fairy from the new release 'The Magical Tree' which are available at the Mad For Markers Online Store.  I have used my copics to colour her and used my V's which I don't use very often.  I added my sparkle in the way of stardust pens on her wings, shoes, dress and in her hair.  The papers are First Editions Dreamcatcher pad.  I embossed a frame around the image and a corner using my new Crafters Companion Ultimate Pro which Ria gave me for Christmas, the sentiment is  a stamp from a set called Steampunk Dreams and I finished off with some gems and ribbon from my stash.  I do hope you can pop over and join the challenge at Hatter's Hope, don't forget you don't have to use a Hatter's Hope or As the Crow Flies image unless of course you want to be in with a chance of winning a prize.




















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Stampstacular Sunday #195 ~ Emboss Me
TFL

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jac,love the image and fabulous design.Hope your Christmas was good.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet love the lilac colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x