Saturday 8 December 2012

Non Traditional Christmas

I saw the challenge over at Digital Tuesday this week was for non traditional Christmas and this got me thinking (if you were closer you would have heard the cogs turning and smelt the burning!) I've done non traditional colours and rather like that but I had a look through all my stamps and digi stamps and it suddenly dawned on me what I could do!  So I have used a non traditional image but used traditional colours and this card is for a particular person.  I have used 'Jasmin Witch' from Crafty Sentiments Designs (my friend loves and collects witches!) I have coloured her with copics and added some stardust to her hair and broom which doesn't really show in the picture.  My papers are from Bearly Mine Designs Christmas Frolics which I only downloaded 2 nights ago and I have used glittered gold cs for the mats and the weathered clock die cut.  Finished off with a gold peeloff sentiment and 3 tiny red gems.  I'm pleased with how it turned out as wasn't sure if I could make a witch Christmassy but I think she looks alright! lol
















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Digital Tuesday #189 ~ Non Traditional Christmas
Sketch & Stash #102 ~ New digi papers, had the clock die a while now
Fab 'n' Funky #150 ~ Non traditional Christmas
One Stop Craft Challenge #208 ~ Christmas Friends
TFL

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,what a fab image and love your papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image, the beautiful papers and fabulous layout too.

    Thank you for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Isn't it fun using stamps for something other than their original theme? Thanks for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your red and green witch. What a cute way to change her season.

    Thanks for joining our Christmas Friends challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card and such a cute image.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous...Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x