Monday 24 December 2012

The last one (I think!)

yes I think I have finally gotten to the end of my Christmas makes!  Finished off with this one and with only about 10 minutes to spare! lol Thankfully it was a quick and simple one.  Used another of the pre-coloured Rudie from Charmed Cards and Crafts and some of my Papermania Kraft card.  Added some stardust to his nose, red mirricard, come card candi and a coloured peeloff sentiment.




















I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

2 Sisters #123 ~ Krafty Christmas
TFL

3 comments:

  1. awwww - so cute .. Merry Christmas to you and yours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the sute image and design. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x