Tuesday 4 December 2012

Yummy Christmas Treat

Popped into the range the other day and a pack of papermania Kraft cs just happened to fall into my basket!  I love the look of Kraft but never seem to have any so thought it was time to remedy this!  After seeing a beautiful card on Doreen's blog the other day that was Kraft, red and white I just knew I wanted to have a go and this is what I came up with.  The image is Primrose - Sweet Cookies which is available over at Crafty Sentiments Designs and I coloured her up with my copics. Matted the image and some of the Kraft onto red mirricard and also embossed some of the Kraft with a little freebie embossing folder of a swirly tree, added some ribbon, gems and a peeloff sentiment that I coloured with the copics and hey presto my card, really pleased with how it turned out.
















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Fussy and Fancy #77 ~ I love Christmas
Allsorts #188 ~ Advent
LEJ Designs #32 ~ countdown to Christmas
TFL

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the kraft card background & the super cute image is so sweet! Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy... May x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card with a very cute image
    Thanks for joining in the lejdesigns Challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the craft card background and really cute image thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie, with her freshly baked ginger bread men! Great embossed panels behind too! A lovely card! It's great to see you playing along with us at Sketch Saturday - thanks for joining in! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, I love the image. Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Fussy and Fancy Friday. Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x