Friday 11 January 2013

Feeling a little blue!

For this card I thought I'd try and go completely blue but when colouring the skin it really didn't work, looked like an alien had landed so had to start over! lol - it really was scary!  I used one of my TGF stamps 'Flirty Anya' haven't inked her up in a while.  So I chose to stick with skin tones but did keep to blues for her hair which I am happy with the way it turned out.  Background is embossed with a sizzix texture plate, ribbon, ribbon slider, oval pearls, flowers and pearl leaves are all from my stash.  A happy  blue card!



















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Anyone For Anya ~ January Blues
Cupcake Crafts #224 ~ January Blues
Crazy Challenge #135 ~ No DPs
Divas By Design ~ Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity #106 ~ Moody Blues
Totally Papercrafts #149 ~ Ribbon
TFL


10 comments:

  1. Well I think this is just fab Jac! I love all the blues and she is such a cute Anya! Hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image and great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the image and the colors are lovely! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Hugs.
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jac this is so pretty, I adore that little cutie image and what wonderful deep colours you have used those embellishments are just perfect.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is super cute! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that super corner detail. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty ribbon flower on your cute card. thank you for joining us at TPC this week. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Anya's Jac and you have made this perfect!
    Thanks for playing along at Diva's this week and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely colors!
    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x