Wednesday 11 December 2013

Anything Goes with Divas by Design

Good morning all, well today being Wednesday that means it's time for a new challenge with Divas by Design and this is our last challenge until the New Year when we will start again on the 8th January so until then the theme is one you all love, yes it's 'Anything Goes' and we have a fabulous sponsor too...
                                                                     Flat friends

The DT were very lucky and we got to play with some super images from our sponsor, I chose Roddy Reindeer as I'm still working my way through my Christmas cards!  I coloured him with spectrums and teamed him up with some glittery tree card from MME and some cs, the sentiment is a stamp and I finished off with a white snowflake brad.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Creative Inspirations Paint ~ Merry Christmas
Challenges 4 Everybody #35 ~ Anything Goes
TFL

7 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card Jac. I like the tree paper.
    Sarah-Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jac…the reindeer is very cute and I love the tree paper - it's perfect!!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Jac - love the DP's and pretty corner die.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super reindeer and a sweet card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute Jac. Have a great Christmas hon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful card, thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and stamp

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, sorry for my delayed response - I've only just seen this card - it's gorgeous xx I love the paper and the colouring is so pretty, Em xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x