Wednesday 26 March 2014

Buttons & Bows at Divas by Design

I must firstly apologise for the lateness of my card, I did not get round to sheduling this and was so tired last night when I got home from work after a long day and then this morning I was off to the hospital for a cortisone injection in my thumb joint and it still HURTS!  So better late than never here is my card for the new challenge over at Divas By Design where our sponsor this week is 
For my card I have used one of my older stamps, this is Annie from Charmed Cards and Crafts, I have coloured her using copics and spectrums, the paper was a birthday gift from a blogging buddy, I cut the doily out of some green vellum, the label is a Crafty Cutters die from Crafty Sentiments Designs finished off with a button, the flowers were white but I coloured them to match the colours used and the little leaves are bronze metal ones.





















Have to pop out just now so I'll be back later to enter some challenges, a totally disorganised day for me today! lol

Ok I'm back so I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
ABC challenge ~ H is for Hair
OSAAT #205 ~ For a woman in your life 
Love to Create #108 ~ Bingo ~ pink, die cut, ribbon
Creative Inspirations #258 ~ Its a girl thing
TFL xx

11 comments:

  1. Adorable card Jac - fabulous image and beautiful DP's
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. JaC Great Card And Great To Use AN Older Image Hope The Pain Eases

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jac, love the sweet image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card - super colouring, especially the hair! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Jac! what a fab image and I love your colouring. The papers and embellies are very pretty!
    I hope the pain in your thumb goes away soon!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Jac! what a fab image and I love your colouring. The papers and embellies are very pretty!
    I hope the pain in your thumb goes away soon!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Jac, love your colouring of the hair, you have got lots of light in there!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card. Love the colors they are so pretty, especially the flowers. :D Your image is so cute, too. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. :D
    Deborah OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and papers :)Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful creation
    Thanks for playing at ABC Good Luck :)
    Hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x